1) Firstly I would like to apologize to everyone as the mic was not on just now, which explains why there was no sound at the start of the radio… So I shall repeat myself again. 2013 Kim Heechul’s Sungdong Cafe, I’m DJ Kim Heechul. Ba ba ba ba (a/n: he said ba ba ba to replace the opening song)
Tomorrow is May 4th, and the day after would be May 5th Children’s Day! That day will be a public holiday, means I can get to rest… But it falls on a Sunday…. Why is Sunday and Children’s day clashing on the same day ahhhhhhhh
2) I am working hard to slim down these day… What if I found out that I didn’t slim down after I comeback T_T
3) Fan: Oppa! Can you please not participate in <We Got Married>? TTTTTTTT
Hee: This…. I feel that I can do a good job in this… So I have to at least try once right? For girls, be it 20s or 30s, I don’t mind. As long as I like them then age is not a problem.
4) Fan: Heenim, my brother dongsaeng is addicted to computer games, what should I do? It is exam period now and yet he still plays games…
Hee: This comment is really not by my noona? Playing games during exam period, to be honest all brother dongsaengs will not listen to their noonas… My chat history with my noona, I saved her name as “My Noona”… You guys will have a lot of game invitations, but my noona just won’t send an invitation to me…
But we are very close, we’re blood related siblings, I don’t know about others, but I am very close with her.
5) Fan: Jeong-jeong-jeong-jeong mal, really going to film <We Got Married>? Make sure you film it more interesting than Hongki Oppa, I like guys like Heechul oppa…
Hee: The reason I love <We Got Married> is because overseas fans love watching it… Of course, there is also a possibility of me not filming WGM when I discharge… Afterall I still have 4 months left…
6) Fan: Oppa, you knew about Super Junior’s cosplay incident at the airport right? If it were you, who will you cosplay as…?
Hee: For me… initially I had this joke. I said that “my Public Service Uniform can only be worn in Sungdong-gu Office right? I can’t wear it anywhere else right? Okay I’ll wear this to concert performance” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
7) Fan: I am really excited for oppa’s participation in concert. Oppa you are practicing everyday now right? What surprise will you give us?
Hee: No. If I start practicing now, when I comeback I will be like “Ah I’m so tired, I quit!”. Thoughts like this may or may not come, so I have not start on practicing yet.
So how did this news come about? Last Saturday I went for a drink with 2 of my hyungs. We started chatting about this matter. So that reporter hyung who was my childhood friend asked me, “Heechul-ah, long time no see. When will you comeback?”
I said “Around 4 months later.”
He asked “Are you returning to Super Junior?”
I replied “Of course! I have to return!”
After that we started joking and drinking.
The following Monday, when I came to work, another reporter hyung called me “Heechul-ah, you’re on news. It’s about your comeback.”
At that time I was thinking: I didn’t accept any interview….
So I went online and search, in the end the news was written by that hyung….
Thus I called him and say that it was bad of him to make news like that. I even called my company’s CEO to clarify this matter.
CEO told me that this is not a bad news, this will give fans anticipation, and give me motivation to comeback.
(a/n: Let’s not argue about whether the reporter did the right thing to publish a news like this. However, I feel that as fans, we should stop pressurizing Heechul on his comeback. If you’d realise, for the past 3 weeks of SDC he had been stressing about the 4 months left for his national service. Heechul kept expressing that he do not want to talk about what he should do when he comeback, he only want to focus on the remaining 4 months. So let’s not add pressure to him, keep the anticipation to ourselves. KEEP CALM AND WAIT FOR THE MIGHTY STAR’S RETURN.)
Translated by: leeteukbaby @ yurigoodoo.wordpress.com
DO NOT ADD/EDIT CREDITS
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS